View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2012, 00:07 (Ref:3044297)   #267
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkiller8 View Post
ok, at least we agree about the fact that audi received just 2 entries for the WEC, well, now shouldn't a third car be invisible in scoring points (with the exception of spa and LM if is in the 2 best placed) ? well why bernhard/dumas/duval scored points for the driver championship then? (and for sure they would score 25 points for audi if they won).
The driver championship is independent of the manufacturer championship The #3 Audi participated in Sebring as a WEC LMP1 entry and not as an ALMS P1 entry.
Quote:
The problem i think is that FIA/ACO hasn't ever been clear with the regulamentation...
The FIA WEC sporting regulations are no secret. You can find them on the FIA website: http://private.fia.com/web/fia-publi...002%202012.pdf.
Quote:
I just am asking my self what will prevent audi to bring a third car in all WEC races if they wish? so what's the point to make a WEC entry list if isn't respected at all?
I have the impression that you do not understand the difference between a full season entry and a single race entry.

In Spa all drivers, in any car and any class, can score points for the WEC driver championship. That includes the drivers in the #3 and #4 Audi, in the Pescarolo Dome, etc.