Thread: NZV8's 2011/12
View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2012, 09:48 (Ref:3046453)   #1054
smokin'joe
Veteran

smokin'joe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerico View Post
Just be careful Joe, as you are attacking me and not my post, so lets try and give Woolley the night off tonight.

where's the issue there ?? for every page deleted on the NZV8 thread, it make the NZST series look more popular because they have more pages............ a wee bit like facebook likes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Boy View Post
I don't think anyone wants to see the collapse of the BNT V8's but there are some who wonder how viable the series will be when it is clearly not going to be "Top Dog" next season (i.e.fastest etc. with the most money ).
if you are reffering to series (not drivers ) as "fastest etc. with the most money", then the
ST's have won over the NZV8s, as they probably set out to be 'bigger, better faster more' or else they would just be another V8 series competing for the same diminishing spectator/sponsorship dollar

\
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugy View Post
There are a couple of dudes on here that are consumed with hate and when the BNT V8's didn't collapse like they thought they cant handle it.
Time will heal...... now come on lets all have a group hug.
too late for group hugs, me thinks. the haters will hate. if the powers that be put their egos aside 18 (or so months ago), top level motorsport wouldn't be in the mess it currently is.