View Single Post
Old 12 May 2012, 20:51 (Ref:3073247)   #11
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkiller8 View Post
bombshell meaning may change depending on different point of view. Ferrari and porsche aren't full directly involved in GT racing (support official teams is different to have a work team) their main aim is to produce gt2/gt3 cars to sell to customers, really doubt they will retire. I agree with CTD, before a big fire you can sniff the smell of smoke.
Well, your post did bring something to my mind.
The GTE Pro class is becoming more close and therefor expensive (Ferrari and Corvette pushing hard), Porsche has fallen a bit behind and is starting a big LMP1 program. Therefor a Porsche GTE program closure could be likely, not to swamp Porsche Motorsport.