View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2012, 10:05 (Ref:3094717)   #1261
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Maybe Henri should run an Oak/Pesca P1 , and try to get an engine deal . Possibily a Toyota or HPD .

A lot of teams do that Ayse , then at least the have finishing to brag about ..... but I see your point too .
There was nothing there at all to brag about, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
From my perspective I still think the Pescarolo (and Dome) added something to the race in terms of diversity and spectacle, the event was better for having them there than not.
Agreed. I still stand by my view there. In comparison to adding another GT, no doubt at all.