View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2012, 21:37 (Ref:3149635)   #23
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
agreed.

i'm the first to admit that i didnt think 1 of these teams would survive this long let alone all three of them. that is by no means a small accomplishment so i think that maybe the FIA got it right in their selection process as evidence by these teams still existing.

not convinced Richards would have done any better especially since the rules he was planning on never came to pass.

and a couple of weeks ago Glock put in a drive that has potentially secured his team many many millions of dollars....how much more exciting does it need to get?