Thread: Rumours Vettel to Ferrari in 2014?
View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 2012, 09:46 (Ref:3152077)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Vettel to Ferrari in 2014?

What's going on here then? Several sources including James Allen have said that they are convinced he's off there (this isn't the same source as the Perez to Ferrari move I hope).

But what's going on with Ferrari's philosophy? Are they changing approach? This is bad for Alonso what with Vettel taking points off him (even if he doesn't beat him). Or could Alonso retire? (Doubt it).

According to this http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/19941541 Alonso vetoed Hamilton. I know he fears Hamilton more because he refers to Hamilton as his most formidable competitor (I shouldn't even mention his 2007 reaction).

Normally I wouldn't start these speculative threads, but this is such a curious one, I thought I'd focus the discussion into one place.