View Single Post
Old 18 Oct 2012, 14:43 (Ref:3153889)   #1702
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Taking the conversation away from boost levels and irregularities for a moment, has anyone heard anything about Tech Speed and Joe Girling racing at Brands Hatch in the Chevrolet Cruze? They'd mentioned they'd race at either Silverstone or Brands Hatch GP, obviously they've not raced at Silverstone but there is still no word on whether they're going to race at Brands Hatch or not.
They've been working 18hr days to get the car/engine ready with Neil Brown, and are still hopeful of being ready. But it seems like they're in need of a new set of valves.