View Single Post
Old 29 Oct 2012, 12:41 (Ref:3159494)   #315
FalkenALMS
Racer

FalkenALMS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFalkenALMS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo View Post
Did you host a tour at Mosport?! Next year I want to do the full camping experience with a bunch of my friends and I'd love to have a poke around the cars and pit garage/truck.

I hope y'all had fun!

The tours were all apart of our twitter trivia or photo contest. For the first five races of the year, we gave the contest winner lunch with the drivers, which is what the winner at Mosport received. It was after Mosport that we decided to do tours instead, as the fans still get one-on-one time with the drivers and they get to see some behind the scenes stuff.

We're in the process of planning our PR/Promos for next year, but given the success of the tours and such, we are definitely considering continuing them into next year. Until we create a way to do contests here on the forums without being too self promoting, I highly encourage you to follow us on twitter (@FalkenALMS), as it easily allows us to conduct contests often, without clogging up forums. We've done a lot of giveaways, contests and auctions there throughout the year, and I'd hate to see any diehards miss out!