View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 2013, 18:45 (Ref:3189069)   #216
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think by the sounds of it quite a good bet for Le Mans this year is Khaled Al-Mudhaf.

Maybe people saw him during the Dubai24 as the first Kuwaiti driver ever to take out a race license. I think he'd be a good addition to the race.

He says to E-I that he wants to do the race in the next few years. Looks like he has plenty of good potential contacts with teams. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess he has money. So at the very least we should see him pop up in GT racing.

Between him and Al Faisal maybe this is a region which is starting to grow. Saudi Falcons admitted they want to eventually enter the race in a Z4. That would be superb.

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...nce-15245.html