Thread: Pikes Peak 2013
View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2013, 21:11 (Ref:3273574)   #287
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willg View Post
I read the other day that in an interview Bruno Famin (Peugeot Sport Director) stated that they're looking to show the car at Goodwood Festival of Speed in the Uk in a couple of weeks time if possible (which I'm going to) and also to potentially enter the car in other events. Don't know if the car will race up the Goodwood hill but it would be amazing if it did - would be awesome to see the car up close and how it performs with extra bhp at sea level!!
I know going for the ultimate time is not the done thing at Goodwood anymore, but do you think it could beat Heidfeld's time? Who is also back in that McLaren, IIRC.