View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2013, 21:55 (Ref:3304438)   #309
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I think all of us can agree Mosport over Kansas and Baltimore. With the later out of the picture, they really need that North of the Border race, and I really need to see a race at "Ron's place".

Stoked that VIR seems to have made the cut. Maybe once all the dust settles, they can find a way somehow back to Lime Rock.
Unfortunately, I doubt that the USCC will ever run at Lime Rock, simply because of the nature of the track being so short and the subsequent lack of space. And running at Lime Rock may just be an omen of lack of interest - if the USCC decides to run there eventually perhaps that would be a sign that less room will be needed, i.e. less cars?

Personally, I'd love to see Mexico City or Montreal back on the calendar. Montreal is just such a vibrant, happening place and the USCC would certainly be welcome there, I'd expect.