View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2013, 18:43 (Ref:3311950)   #17
pach233
Veteran

United States
Greenville, SC
pach233 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpach233 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickB View Post
I deffinetly don't agree. PC has become much more than a feild filler. It now has some fantastic teams and drivers. PC has been the best class in the ALMS for a couple years and sounds like it will be even stronger next year.
Which PC driver are you a family member of? PC has been the best class in the ALMS? I get that the ALMS prototype classes have been garbage for a couple years but no Pro-AM spec prototype class filled with FLM09 Chevy V8s is going to be better than ALMS GT no matter how many cars are in each class.

PC and GTC are the exact opposite of what sportscar racing is supposed to be and I'd prefer DP over PC every time. For me, PC is the 5th best class in the ALMS...out of 5. It is a class for the competitors and for the series to grid fill/collect entry fees. It is not a class for the fans to care about.

And before you ask, yes I do prefer Lucas Luhr lapping Dyson and the Delta Wing 3 times over Charlie Shears and Rusty Mitchell seconds apart battling it out for "glory" No offense to either one of them.

Last edited by pach233; 2 Oct 2013 at 18:51.