View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2013, 21:51 (Ref:3327232)   #365
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
Sh-t if Nicole Switchenburgerwhatever dumped me, I'd be devastated as well. But did she dump him, or was it mutual? Maybe it never did affect his racing like everyone thought it did.

Remember when Schumi's mummy died just before a race weekend, then he goes and wins the race. If you can still win under that condition, then Hammo having a multiple race slump because he misses his gf seems a pretty weak character. I'd use the dumping and turn it into aggression to improve my race speed, not be driving around with tears in my eyes.
Off topic comment alert
I have to type this or my brain will explode!

Why do people find Nicole Whatsherface attractive?

Thanks for reading, you've been a wonderful audience. Don't forget to try the veal and tip your waitress. We now return you to the topic