View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 2013, 10:45 (Ref:3327444)   #2967
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantourdarbyback View Post
Surely the Punto would be invited along as a special guest? Or put on display with other past Martini racers.
To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure anyone at Martini has noted my Fiat. I wasn't contacted for their 150th Anniversary celebrations at Goodwood.

I can confirm, however, that if this story turns out to be true then Martini Panda will return to La Sarthe next year.