View Single Post
Old 8 Nov 2013, 04:29 (Ref:3328756)   #21
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
Unfortunately US metal works out too expensive for us in the UK after import costs, exchange rates, the taxman and the importer have all had their slice. For similar money you can be in an even more powerful (and far more refined) AMG Merc.
After having sat in one I honestly believe the C7 is as good as a 911 at any price. Hand on my heart. I'd like to see what your reaction is if you get a chance to look at one. Probably still a little flashy overseas though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwintle View Post
I'm tempted to throw in a vote for the Subaru WRX STI - not exactly in a class with the Nissan GT-R or C7 Corvette, but bang for the buck? Definitely.
If you mean the previous generation, I'm with you.