View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2013, 23:40 (Ref:3341765)   #3103
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Wow, are you a journalist or do you just think everything in a forum is supposed to be triple sourced news?? If i see something that says, Jani's birthday and testing the LMP1 in such a short snippet I'm smart and discerning enough to assume it was read from a twitter feed. Especially as the particular poster has in the past referenced twitter feeds of various Porsche associated people. But then I actually use my own common sense to sort news and don't need information spoon fed to me like a primary school student.
I have followed this thread actively and I really don't remember that many references to tweets in this thread (e.g. compared to the Toyota thread, there driver tweet might have been a bit more guessable). This was probably the smallest posible form of source, but even in this case it had something additional (a temperature and a photo). But even if everyone had telepathic skills, how many seconds does it take to write a couple of dozen characters or click a few times and provide the direct link?

Last edited by deggis; 8 Dec 2013 at 23:46.