View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2014, 20:46 (Ref:3351363)   #5279
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Or just a choice of how you want to judge the results. One way can be objected to because the car wasn't running at the end. The other way can be objected to because there could be a car that has covered a greater distance than the one declared the winner.

Disgrace? Or just a choice that has to be made. Philosophically I can see the argument for both. And the good thing is that whatever the choice we can be angry about it.

lol. I'm going to go out on a limb here... I bet the winner of each race this season finishes said race.