View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2014, 14:32 (Ref:3374398)   #25
HoTWire
Racer

HoTWire should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Woo, hello, apologies for the radio silence on my part, things got suddenly very very hectic!

Great to see some more suggestions in here. Firstly re: Closed Road European style Hillclimbs it would be worth reading and responding to this : http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140899

Andy Burton's 306 is phenomenal, but a little bit to new for us. He is also apparently currently working on a new car which I think is coming out this year. The Alfa on the other hand would be great if he still owns and runs it. I'll do some digging.

John Beardmore is an old friend of Retro Rides and we've been waiting to see his brother Robin's new Minor build. John's car now lives in Scotland somewhere. The Kitten was sold a fair few year's back and is still floating around. I believe it isn't the only V8 kitten around either. I remember seeing run at Brighton Speed Trials years before I knew John

Juicetin those are some interesting cars for me to try and track down.

I'm going to drop Mach2Racing an email, their RS200 isn't playing around is it!!

I've seen videos of at least one six wheeler single seater running at Shelsley I'm guessing this is one of the ones mentioned, it certainly looks eccentric and quick.

From this thread I've got at least a couple of year's of cars to chase already. Now I just need to work out if I have any way of contacting folk. I think I'd REALLY like to get Nic Mann's Mannic Beattie this year for sure, but he is one of those internet untouchable folk so far...