Thread: Multi 21 Ricciardo vs Vettel 2014
View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2014, 01:29 (Ref:3396032)   #117
321Go
Veteran

321Go should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Vettel vs Webber: One was part of the RBR Jnr driver programme, one wasn't.
Kvyat vs Vergne: One is part of the RBR Jnr driver programme, and so is the other.
Ricciardo vs Vettel: One was part of the RBR Jnr driver programme, so was the other.

See a pattern?

There was no way a non-RBR Jnr driver was ever going to get the upper hand of the RBR Jnr driver. Even if he was having the better season of the two. 2010 for example. RBR would be foolish to let Webber win a championship over their vested interest. It was never going to happen.

Now that we have all RBR Jnr drivers in both the RBR teams, no one is getting preferential treatment, so I believe. The results so far has shown that to be the case. I just wish RBR would stop with the team orders, and let them race for it. Sort it out themselves. But RBR have already have seen what Vettel will do if he doesn't get his own way, so can't really blame them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
Kvyat must be more naturally talented than Vettel... right?
Going by what I have read before he entered the RBR Jnr programme, seen throughout his Jnr programme with RBR, and seen so far in F1 - yes he is. Without any doubt. He and Ricciardo are both on par as naturally talented drivers IMO. And a step above Vettel.