View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2014, 17:18 (Ref:3396821)   #181
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
no thats pretty much how i understood it as well.

anyways this cant be the first time this has happened between teams nor will it be the last so im curious what makes this situation worthy of civil court?

from the other side im curious why a mechanism within the sport doesnt exist to deal with these types of issues or if it does why havent they already figured out fair compensation to the extent that Mclaren no longer feels the need to go to civil court to get satisfaction.

anyways its kind of ridiculous that teams are suing each other in civil court over labour issues.

my gut feeling is that Denis has a bone to pick and it has nothing to do with Fallows not showing up for work on time.