View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2014, 11:10 (Ref:3413684)   #1104
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yep, that made no sense to me either. they had potential drivers for that second car, though they've all found homes elsewhere for the race now. given the amount of money they sink into the hospitality and their presence at le mans it seems odd for just one car, but i suppose once the drivers had gone there wasn't time to find anybody else. perhaps the aco didn't realise how big a hole they were in with entries until the final deadline, by which point it was too late.

they also carry more branding for the dieppe region than they do for the alpine concept itself so i suspect la sarthe funding possibly would have clashed with that a little