Thread: Multi 21 Ricciardo vs Vettel 2014
View Single Post
Old 3 Nov 2014, 19:51 (Ref:3471307)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
Well, lets look at this objectively.

Do we think that Dan, in all honestly, is gonna get much more out of the Red Bull than Mark currently is? Not likely in my view.

So i'll go with, Dan's gonna get his arse whipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Yes, that's my POV also... actually I don't even understand why people keep thinking about this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davyboy View Post
There's absolutely nothing to indicate that Dan, or anyone else for that matter, would get the better of Vettel in that second Red Bull seat. As has been said, if he does, it will probably be the biggest upset of the modern era and cast a shadow over the careers of all the current F1 stars.

Some of the early posts are pretty good though.......