View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2015, 18:38 (Ref:3495665)   #405
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Regs say that they can performance balance them pretty heavily, almost to the GTE level but not quite, however there's not been single BoP tweak in ACO P2 for couple of years now (nothing officially documented by FIA anyway). The last I know of is the HPD engine restrictor break in 2011-2012? But I don't know the specs of the new coupes - except the IMSA ones - because as I said they haven't published those documents in ages. So likely nothing done

With the cost cap & non development (bar EVO) & slightly more spec than in previous generation the likelihood of one chassis overpowering another has decreased though