View Single Post
Old 20 May 2015, 17:07 (Ref:3539707)   #67
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graz View Post
By best car I assume this means a car that was good enough to win but didn't? That would rule out the oft mentioned TS010 which wasn't as good as the Peugeot....
Erm, not quite that clear cut, I'd suggest. The battle between Peugeot and Toyota in '92 and 93 was extremely good both years. Yes, Peugeot won out in both, but to suggest the TS010 wasn't good enough to win? No, I don't buy that. The fact is that it didn't, I accept, but it was far from outclassed by the Pug. (It also sounded massively better, which is probably why I'm biased.... ).