Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2015, 00:19 (Ref:3561827)   #1315
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Interesting (and sad) quotes from Alonso. I can believe what he is saying.

Regarding the news around reduced testing. I think during the US broadcast of the race (or maybe during one of the practice sessions) I thought I heard them say that this was proposals and that in reality the teams actually wanted more testing! So is the reduced testing proposals or something that has been agreed upon? If proposals, where did it come from?

Richard