View Single Post
Old 4 Sep 2015, 14:43 (Ref:3571356)   #116
TRspitfirefan
Veteran

United States
TRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
Wow, I knew it was bad from reading the reports but this is unbelievable bad driving manners by Drissi! Btw, his red mist starts early in the race already, way before the climax with Ruman.

Good that Drissi has been banned for quite some time but I don't think he cares about it for a second, he only did one-offs in TA for the last couple of years anyway and has too many gigs in IMSA and Nascar. His dollars are hard to resist for many team owners in those series I'm afraid...

On a different note: great to see Peterson's body shaped Cadillac out there, so is Adam Andretti's progress in the top class!
I think IMSA/Nascar should really consider banning Drissi from competing in their series also. It would send a clear message that this sort of thing is not to be tolerated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMightyM View Post
The last incident happens at about the 24 minute mark. There are also situations created by Drissi at the 12:45, 14:20 (may make more sense if you start from 13:45), and 16:15. He fully deserves the one-year ban.
Yeah that.^ It is important to watch the pre race interview and the post incident interview with Drissi also. Just watching the clip from the final wreck doesn't tell the whole story.