View Single Post
Old 8 May 2016, 18:38 (Ref:3640174)   #10469
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
I know right, when in reality only 98-99% of the season and resources and attention is devoted to Le Mans! :P

Alex Brundle on RLM was great, amongst other stuff he was basically saying the same about these races just being warmups
What I really meant by my post is that there are claims that each team is in a better place than the others because they have done this more than the others. It'll be great to see how this pans out at LM and the rest of the season.

(I'm sure AB was good and look forward to listening to the podcast of the race. I didn't know he was on, thanks. He was good last time he was on RLM, not boring at all and with no hobby horses).