View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2016, 23:06 (Ref:3649233)   #65
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
From lap 71 on, I assume.
I hope not, but I'm afraid it will be like that.

Those people are even worse off, but I stayed up until 5 am (my time) for the Saturday night race. Am I allowed to be a bit frustrated?

Especially the lack of info coming from Indycar through the official channels was (and is) appalling.
I imagine they don't give a rat's ass about viewers in Europe, but I doubt those in America were better updated.
It should be free admission for existing ticket holders and reduced admission for everyone else.

My biggest gripe was the lack of info from IndyCar/Race Control. Come on Mark Miles, pull your finger out.