View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2016, 15:35 (Ref:3649421)   #18
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I don't get the Bottas votes.

I can well understand the Vettel ones, but I think the comparison with Raikkonen might be deceptive: rump steak is wonderful if you're comparing it with a Big Mac, but not so great if you compare it with fillet.

Sainz seems to have done really well to drag the Lame Bull up from the back, but we didn't get to see him so I'm not quite sure.

As usual, I tend towards awarding my vote to the winner but I thought his first corner treatment of Rosberg was rather rude, so no.

So that leaves me with the Clearasil Kid. I have a slight reservation over his apparent refusal to move over for Dan when he was asked, but apparently he was conserving tyres and just pulled away in response to the request not to hold up his team-mate. (No doubt that one is locked away in Dan's memory for later, though.) I give my vote to Verstappen primarily for his defence against Rosberg, which was firm, decisive and fair.