View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2016, 18:24 (Ref:3666753)   #14
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't see why saving fuel is some sort of hippy enviro nonsense?

I don't like Formula E. It's slow, boring, sounds dull and I find the car saps ridiculous. However the concept of electric cars is sound. Saving fuel is good for for your wallet. And full electric cars will be needed one day because we will run out of oil to make petrol from. I'm no green supporter by any stretch of the imagination but I don't see the problem with saving fuel and finding new energy sources. Cars like the Tesla Model S are as good and sometimes better than the competition its in the same bracket as.

Remember that McLaren do have a hybrid. The P1.