Thread: Driver Jenson Button
View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 2016, 18:16 (Ref:3670794)   #58
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
So far it's in keeping with Häkkinen's arrangement for 2002, but of course Mika never came back.
I can't remember the details of Mika and 2002, but from a tiny bit of reading to refresh, it seems like Mika wanted to leave, but the team wanted him to stay? The compromise was to let him go, but they convinced him to keep the door open for a return at McLaren vs. elsewhere? Outside of keeping driver X on the hook for the future, I am not sure if the two situations are really that comparable? But I could have the details of 2002 wrong.

Richard