View Single Post
Old 20 Feb 2017, 17:02 (Ref:3713449)   #80
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Y'know, in the first race I did in a Metro at Donington I did exactly the same thing coming into Gerrards. The CoC suggested I was "over exuberant". The photographers suggested it was just one wheel less than normal.
Peter, for two reasons I think you may be mistaken here. Firstly, if your race was at Donington and you did that coming into Gerards you must have been using the very long circuit layout which also involves the M1 as Gerards is at Mallory Park! Secondly, if your race was at Mallory & you did do that on the way into Gerards, I suspect you would have rolled quite spectacularly into the sleepers!
I think you mean Goddards at Donington, the Chicane on to the start-finish straight...