Thread: New SUVs
View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2019, 14:23 (Ref:3925408)   #280
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Not only that - some of those are all over the heritage of the marque - Lambo SUV? No. Porsche SUV? Really? No.
I personally am not a fan of the coupe-styled SUV, and struggle to see their relevance.
But - the numbers tell us different so I guess we'll just have to put up with them for a few years yet......

Trying to explain to the boards of Lamborghini or Porsche that they do not need an SUV seems like we'd be whilst the orders keep coming in?