Thread: New SUVs
View Single Post
Old 4 Sep 2019, 08:30 (Ref:3925725)   #300
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
It's getting difficult to know what is a show car to grab headlines, and what is a 'real' car! This is another EV concept designed around the VW MEB platform, however the interior pics are more 'production ready'. Could have 2 motors, 77Kwh battery and 280 mile range... Absolutely no mention of price anywhere!
Yes, the line between concept and pre-production appears to be increasingly blurred.

In another article, a bit more information is presented.
'On sale Mid-2020 | Price from £60,000 (est)'
'Although what you see here is a concept, the Tavascan is set to go into production next year with minimal changes. And if you want to stand out on the school run, its angular bodywork and coupé-inspired shape should be perfect. '