View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2002, 08:05 (Ref:394702)   #11
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think Webber will be OK at Jag, he's supposed to have signed a letter of intent - I guess we all know the value of that.....

Also think that Pedro DLR will find what goes around comes around, as he is booted out of the 2nd seat despite a contract (a la Burti). Lauda know's he's in the last chance saloon with Ford now, and needs to have to quick drivers out their to get the best out of the car. Pedro's done himself no favours playing the diplomat and not blaming the car, when it was clearly totally wrong - so even if irvine stays, I believe there is still a 2nd seat up for grabs.

I don't think we shall see Arrow's back, by the time somebody has crunched all the numbers and worked out if it's viable, it will be too late for 2003. The proposed US team's plans seem a bit vauge and bold to be turned into a reality in 2003. So the teams will remain pretty much as is, I reckon.