Thread: Picture Puzzles
View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2021, 14:16 (Ref:4045447)   #1314
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
"The bride asked her husband; "Am I the first woman you have ever made love to?"

Husband' "You very well could be, your face is certainly familiar."

Ring any bells Mike?

Good heavens, it does remind me of my wedding night!

I say that my partner was good with faces, however, one evening she failed completely and she got the hump with me.

We had gone up to Hampstead for the evening as she liked the atmosphere. We started, as usual, at the pub where I used to work in the evenings, and it being the one glorious summer evening we get once a year, we decided we would sit outside. Unfortunately, the only seats available were at a table occupied by a youngish couple. I went up to them, and asked if they minded if we sat at the table with them, and they were more than happy for us to do so.

I recognised the female as someone I knew faintly, but she didn't seem to know me and I didn't say anything. Anyway, I left my partner outside, and went in and got our drinks and returned outside to sit with her. After about half an hour, we decided to go on our way to the next establishment, and when we were well out of earshot, I said to my partner @You do know who you were sitting with, back there', to which she said, 'No, no idea'.

'Well', said I, feeling a little smug that I recognised someone that she didn't for a change, 'that was Sporty Spice, Melanie Chisholm.' Oh boy, was she miffed. However, I wasn't surprised that Mel C was there because at that time she lived almost across the road in the next flat to Emma Bunton who was one of my firm's clients - not mine, although I had met her a couple of times to provide some advise.