View Single Post
Old 14 Aug 2021, 19:50 (Ref:4066720)   #23
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Congrats to Power; that was a long time coming.

Excellent result for Ro Gro.
I thought I had pressed record on this today but apparently missed it! And as I write this it was strange because I could not find a story on racer or indycar.com about the race. The indy website had the race results but no information, I was surprised to see Power at the top after the luck, and contact he has had this year.

This really is going to change things at the top of the championship standings with Oward taking fifth in Dixon and 17th and Palou even lower. Herta gets on the podium but has to be really mad about missing out on second place points last week. He could be right back into the thick of the championship hunt had he just maintained that position.