View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2021, 13:38 (Ref:4074917)   #405
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
I see that Martin Whitmarsh has been signed by Aston Martin as CEO. Nice to see him back - he always comes across as a decent bloke I think.
'Aston Martin F1 CEO and team principal Otmar Szafnauer will report to Whitmarsh, with both men answerable to Aston Martin owner Lawrence Stroll.'

I assume that the CEO of the F1 team reporting to the CEO of Aston Martin Performance Technologies, who then reports to the Aston Martin owner still makes Aston Martin a sponsor?

'Aston Martin Performance Technologies will be similar in nature to equivalent, well-established companies at McLaren and Williams'