View Single Post
Old 17 Mar 2022, 00:51 (Ref:4102843)   #74
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, Atlanta needed something but I'm not sure this was it. It was on its way to being a plate track not too long ago, it was as fast as Talladega at times. I think the jerking it around the calendar didn't help much and COLD track temps made for meh action. Rain this week could be interesting but think weekend is clear sunny and warm.

For me personally, clear sunny and warm GREAT. Last weekend was near freezing all day Saturday and barely above on Sunday and my toes didn't thaw until Tuesday from a 5 hour market. Although the new cars in the actual cold could be interesting