View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2022, 11:25 (Ref:4107985)   #3
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
TV coverage will be split across 2 channels.

Coverage starts on ITV4 as normal at 11am, then switches to ITV at 2pm, and finally back to ITV4 at 5pm
Do you have a link confirming this?

I'm not challenging it - just wondering where this has been publicised that I might have missed, so that I can include such details in future?

The TOCA press release has stated that ITV4 will continue to provide all-day coverage, with the ITV coverage as being additional, not instead of.