Thread: Programmes
View Single Post
Old 16 May 2022, 13:42 (Ref:4110212)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I like programs.

I suspect the “it’s Covid” might not be the entire story. So why do some not do them?although the realising you can live without them might well have come from this.

Is it a “cheap way out”? What does this mean? Well that presumably means that selling the programs did not cover the cost of producing the programs. Otherwise they would do it. Which suggests that they aren’t that important to people. Previously they were a necessity, but now you can find out the information elsewhere.

As pointed out each club is making their own decision here.

Competitors like them. It’s a bit like when we moan about Autosport not covering club racing or printing the full results. We like to see our name in print.

So perhaps competitors should cover this expense and not be so cheap. I can see why clubs avoid that, there is so much moaning about fees and other costs of racing going up.

So, I like programs, but can understand why they are dying out.