Thread: GT3: ACO style
View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2022, 12:17 (Ref:4115082)   #44
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
I know it's a stretch, I was thinking of anything to justify the extra expense. But if they go through with it, which manufacturers are likely to bow out because of it?
That's my biggest thought, Porsche has already publicly questioned why and they're likely to sell the most cars. Ferrari has a new car so they could amortize that cost in it overall. But it feels to me like an idea that will slowly evolve to allowing aero tweaks in the BoP