View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2022, 15:37 (Ref:4125136)   #20
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
for sure Ham was upset during the race but post race he really stepped back from it...in the heat of the moment he understandably didnt see it but i suspect he has an understanding with the team that unless its a 'for the win' then they dont want it so they are going to opt for some sort of offset strategy to Max/RB and hope like heck it works out?

he has scored at least 1 win in every F1 season he has contested in so far and time is running out for this season.

GR on the other hand is building up his bonafides so will take those 2nds and 3rds when on offer. not that i dont think he is not talented enough or whatever...rather just think that at this stage of his career he is playing the game differently to his team mate so comparisons between the two are not so clear cut imo.

just speculation of course

not quite a DC and MH analogy, but at some point the team will need the 'veteran' to move over to help the 'rookie' to score his first win at which points the real drama will start.