View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2022, 06:57 (Ref:4126308)   #6
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
any word what car Turkington drives ?
I guess you didn't take a note when the information was previously provided?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
For those keeping notes, Turkington is still in the old car and likely to stay in it for the rest of the year as the other car still hasn't been repaired yet. Seems WSR are having difficulty getting body panels from BMW. Apparently there certain panels that are simply not available to buy
For your notes - it is chassis G20-023-01:
Attached Thumbnails
Capture.PNG