View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2023, 08:34 (Ref:4150468)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We're developing another DRS thread here.... So I'll add to it. I detest DRS, both as a concept and in practice. There is something wrong when the organising body thinks a racetrack needs FOUR DRS zones to put on it's show. Once the cars were redesigned, they should have had the gonads to dump DRS completely and see what happened - see if the drivers can actually do what they ought to be doing, race and carve out overtakes in the 'traditional' way, rather than being offered a free pass on one, two, three or even four fast parts of the circuit. But if they're still at the point where they think they need four DRS zones on a track, I don't think there is any real hope of seeing DRS disappear any time soon. I daresay the drivers want to keep it anyway as it makes their racing infinitely easier.