View Single Post
Old 24 May 2023, 12:24 (Ref:4157724)   #615
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
As I am a Honda fan, it's good to see them back (did they really leave? ) But I may struggle to cheer for Lance during race. Hopefully the other driver is someone I can get behind!

The thing I find most interesting about the press release is that Honda is NOT looking for a second team in addition to AM (or Jordon or whatever we are supposed to call the team). I would think it would be beneficial for them to have more than a single team from a data gathering perspective. My guess is Stroll Sr. is looking for an exclusive arrangement and I assume he has pushed enough money towards Honda to make that happen.

Richard