View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2023, 14:53 (Ref:4170017)   #196
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
I think you're broadly right.

But one thing, the next Mercedes top dog needs to be a lot better than "good" - hence considering Leclerc etc.
But is Leclerc really better than 'good'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Not wishing to open a can of worms here, but personally I'm beginning to wonder just how 'good' Leclerc really is? As always, there are two ways of reacting to the problems he's been having, but for example) he has thrown the car into the barriers on more than one occasion (fan: "He's trying the make up for the rubbish car by over-driving", not a fan: "He doesn't even understand his & his cars limits") plus he's clearly getting rattled when things go wrong etc.
I'm not saying he is a rubbish driver, but am starting to question some of the hype that surrounds him.

I posted my comment before reading yours. But I very much agree and have thought this for some time.