View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2023, 13:39 (Ref:4170254)   #245
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Always fire people on a Friday they say but surely they could have waited til after the GP/summer break to announce?
Maybe they felt they just couldn't wait. Or the news was going to potentially break on it's own. And it makes sense to announce now than just after the race as it allows it to somewhat be moderated by other potential Spa related news items.

Richard