Thread: IMSA IMSA 2024
View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2023, 13:30 (Ref:4171322)   #70
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcug View Post
https://tentenths.com/forum/showthre...=157960&page=3

I might be wrong but I think Shank is saying goodbye to his ARX-06.
That is not great news for the team or series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
I don't believe you're wrong there.

Feeling sorry for Colin Braun if it turns out to be correct - finally gets a factory supported top flight seat, only for it to be cancelled after one season. Let's hope one of the other GTP teams, scoops him up.
I hadn't thought about Colin, yes that would be tragic for him to be one and done. Unless they give him an opportunity in Indycar with Tom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
It could be WTR is getting that car instead of MSR, aren't they expanding to 2 cars for 24?
Correct, but would have been nice to have that as an additional car instead of replacement.