View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2023, 13:12 (Ref:4176440)   #324
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
For fun, I wrote this article about how history needs to be turned on its head if the rule was applied that if one team cheats, an entire race is annulled, as Massa and Ecclestone seem to think is the case
I just want to say nicely done. It would open a huge can of worms to try to "fix" things. Especially if Massa's suggested "fix" is one of many potential and the one that serves him the most.

Another comment on the recent public statements about trying to garner Hamilton's support. It is a blatant attempt to "guilt" him into supporting Massa. It is so obvious, childlike and ultimately sad as to what they are trying to do.

I was initially supportive if the objective was potential improved governance, but not a change in championship or money. But when reading this here and in other F1 social platforms, I really don't see anyone who supports what Massa's legal team is trying to do. Do people have sympathy for him? Yes. Do they support this madness as it is playing out? I would think overwhelmingly the answer is no.

For me the question is how long will this slow motion train-wreck play out before it grinds to a halt, becomes a footnote in history and Massa is relegated to laughing stock status because of it.

Richard